my son Matt and Angela's wedding

my son Matt and Angela's wedding
"What kind of family have I gotten myself into?", wondered Angela. Wally, (Matt and Malia's Dad), Me, Matt, Angela, Malia, David (Malia's Husband).

Talk About Hoosier Hospitality Hawaiian Style

Talk About Hoosier Hospitality Hawaiian Style
My beautiful daughter Malia made this two tier wedding cake for her brother Matt and Angela. She is so talented! She had never worked with fondant before! I think it is just lovely! It tasted great too!

We're just a bunch a front porch sitters!

We're just a bunch a front porch sitters!
TinaMarie and Robb

Friday, September 17, 2010

A Banner Day Indeed

Today is a banner day! Not only did I finally begin my blog today but I found out that my daughter Malia called her brother Matthew yesterday and told him that she and her husband David are expecting a baby in April! While Matt was relating this happy news to me he also told me that he and his new wife Angela are also expecting in May! Wow! I could not be happier!
I had best get some of Matthew and Malia's favorite recipes as kids on this blog, as Hoosier Hospitality is meant to be a cooking blog! Matthew and Malia were born in Honolulu so some of their favorites will definitely be 'local foods' from Hawaii. Lots and lots of love to you my Babies who are having babies of their own! Mommie loves you whole muches! And, to my new Granbabies...Grammimi loves you! You are so loved and you are so wanted and you are just perfect already!

No comments:

Post a Comment